The investment to attend the Masterclass is £4,000 GBP or $5,200 USD or €4,500 Euro (excludes air travel)
- An initial booking fee of 50% is required to reserve your place on the Masterclass
- Final payment of the remaining 50% is due 2 months prior to the Masterclass
Please note that payments are non refundable.
The investment includes the following:
- Four nights luxury Riad accommodations at the prestigious Royal Mansour Marrakech
- Breakfast, lunch, breaks, and dinner daily – including offsite Marrakech experiences
- Fast track VIP service & transfers from and to Marrakech airport
- Four days of educational presentations, hands on styling sessions, individual time with speakers, and networking
- Membership of the Destination Wedding Design Masterclass Alumni, connecting you with our network of professionals around the globe
Attendees are able to bring a guest / spouse to stay at Royal Mansour with them, for an additional fee of £1,000 GBP ($1,300 USD / €1,200 Euro) – this fee covers the accommodation cost to add an additional guest in their bedroom, daily group meals after the teaching day has finished, and off-site group experiences. Guests / spouses are welcome to join us during meals and excursions, but the fee does not include attendance of the Masterclass, and it does not include any food & beverage consumed outside of our group events.
Should you wish to extend your stay at Royal Mansour Marrakech, either pre/post the masterclass dates, we are pleased to offer the following rates:
- 10,000 Moroccan Dirham (MAD) for a One Bedroom Riad
- 26,500 Moroccan Dirham (MAD) for a Two Bedroom Riad
Rates are per night, per Riad, including breakfast, and are subject to availability at the time of booking.