Participation is at a cost of £5,000 GBP (excluding air travel)
An initial booking fee of £2,000 is required to reserve your place on the Masterclass.
A second payment of £2,000 is due on Monday 9th July 2018
Final payment of £1,000 is due on Monday 27th August 2018
Please note that all payments are non refundable.
Participation fee includes:
- Four nights luxury Riad accommodations at the prestigious Royal Mansour Marrakech
- Breakfast, lunch, breaks, and dinner daily – including offsite Marrakech experiences
- Fast track VIP service & transfers from and to Marrakech airport
- Four days of educational presentations, hands on styling sessions, individual time with speakers, and networking
- Membership of the Destination Wedding Design Masterclass Alumni, connecting you with our network of professionals around the globe
Attendees are able to bring a guest / spouse to stay at Royal Mansour with them, for an additional fee of £1,000 – this fee covers the accommodation cost to add an additional guest in their bedroom, daily group meals after the teaching day has finished, and off-site group experiences. Guests / spouses are welcome to join us during meals and excursions, but the fee does not include attendance of the Masterclass, and it does not include any food & beverage consumed outside of our group events.
Should you wish to extend your stay at Royal Mansour Marrakech, either pre/post the masterclass dates, we are pleased to offer the following rates:
- MAD 10,000 (run of house) for a One Bedroom Riad
- MAD 26,500 for a Two Bedroom Riad
Rates are per night / Riad, including breakfast, and are subject to availability at the time of booking.